All of our ski, snowboard & telemark instructors:
- Speak English as their first language
- Have the highest BASI L4 ISTD qualification (British Assocation of Snowsports Instructors)
- Have full French Equivalence
This means the French authorities endorse their qualifications and they are permitted to work in France independently of any of the French schools or organisations
Alpine Learning Curves started in Les Gets in 2003, when after many years of working in established ski schools over the World, Joe decided to take advantage of his right to a self employed status. Ed joined in 2010/11 season. Andi McCann joins us when he can, normally in the peak New Year & Half Term weeks.
Between them our instructors teach the three main snowsport disciplines:
- Joe teaches Alpine & Telemark Skiing
- Ed teaches Alpine; Snowboard & Telemark
- Andi teaches Alpine skiing
Our class meeting points are in Les Gets, Morzine & Avoriaz in the Portes du Soleil region of France.
We offer ski/snowboard/telemark private lessons (a maximum of 6 people) to all levels and all ages.
If you don’t see what you are after then please feel free to contact us to enquire if we can create something special for you and your group.